domingo, 1 de fevereiro de 2015

Tim Heidecker 'Leaks' Katy Perry & Lenny Kravitz's Super Bowl Song


Back in 2012, Tim Heidecker leaked an original composition "Madonna" created for her Super Bowl halftime show. And by "leak," we mean he released acompletely fake rap track that started out with, "My name is Madonna and I'm here to say \/ I like football in a very big way."
It didn't sound remotely like Madonna, but it was a pretty hilarious way to point out that most pop stars and NFL players have nothing in common aside from their shared goal of making more money than any human being could spend in a lifetime. And let's not forget the entirely fake Red Hot Chili Peppers song "leaked" before last year's Super Bowl, titled "Abracadabralifornia."
Now, Katy Perry -- this year's Super Bowl Halftime Show performer -- has gotten Heidecker'd. Listen here.
The leaked "Katy Perry" song includes the incredible lyric, "I like to have so much fun/ I like to run/ I like to watch the football game/ It makes me totally insane."
Shortly after, special guest Lenny Kravitz (who actually will join her on Feb. 1) comes in to deliver this heartfelt message: "I'm Lenny Kravitz, brought to you by T-Mobile."
At this point, it becomes obvious the song is a fake -- every red-blooded American knows the Super Bowl is put on for love of the game, not advertising.
Anterior Proxima Página inicial

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário